A list for a busy Friday
- My second-grader still sucks her thumb. She's more stubborn than I ever could have guessed.
- I've just finished The End of Mr. Y, which broke my brain. I don't even know how to feel about it.
- I was up working at 4am this morning, the results of which are just as incoherent as you might imagine.
- I supervised the baking and frosting of a cake designed to look like the core of the earth this morning.
- I didn't take a single picture of it. And I don't care.
- It was barbecued hot dog day at the elementary school.
- We're going back to the go-cart place on Sunday. I might drive this time.
- I'm having a beer and a slice of core-of-the-earth cake right now.
- It tastes as special as you might imagine.
- I have no idea what we're having for dinner.
- It is my 12th wedding anniversary tomorrow.
- I used the phrase "polishing a turd" in three different conversations today. None of them related.
I'm such a keeper.